At HOPE Qatar we strongly believe that one solution does not fit all and therefore our approach is unique and different, specifically tailored to meet the specific requirements of each child under our care. Our focus is on the impact of our efforts on each child, which is evident from the numerous success stories of our students since 2006 in Qatar.
Our methodology broadly encompasses:
- Systematic evaluation of each child
- Preparation of Individual Education Plans
- Delivery of the plan through a combination of special education techniques, therapeutic interventions as required, and adaptive curriculum based on the requirements of the child.
- Combination of classroom studies and practical training aimed at real-life experiences.
- A near school environment that brings out the best in social skills and group behavior.
- Maximum class size of 6-8 students ensuring personal attention of the teacher at all times.
- Regular interaction and consultation with parents and special educators to ensure a collective approach to bringing out the best in the child.
- Targets the enhancement of abilities of the children in order to overcome their weaknesses.
HOPE Qatar ensures that each child feels a sense of belonging, develops friendships, enhances confidence, and leads a more fulfilling life.